Guarniflon® was established in 1982, enthusiasm, dedication and perseverance being the key factors which have allowed us to evolve to our present status of worldwide leader in our business ﬁeld.
Guarniflon® have been evolving during recent years by leading an International Group of companies which are continually integrating with the foreign markets, utilizing the most updated marketing, technological tools and management flair.
Guarniflon® Spa nowadays means:
- the Italian HQ’s located in one of the most industrialized area in Europe, focused to R&D, Quality and Customer Care, raw materials compounding and high tech product processing;
- the European network with subsidiaries located in Germany, France, UK, Spain and Romania. Each single company run by local managers, with their own warehouses, semifinished stock and sales network to grant a widespread coverage in the relevant markets;
- Overseas Companies in India and USA, both manufacturers;
- a unique integrated supply chain: the compounding unit Flontech is preparing - according to Guarniflon® R&D – the PTFE grades ready to be processed into semifinished and machined products at Guarniflon® HQ and other plants;
- Technical and R&D support to Customers, coming from almost 35 years’ experience in processing PTFE and others fluorobased products.
More than 250 different special compounded PTFE grades are available from Guarniflon® compounding unit – Flontech - filled with carbon, graphite, bronze, glass fiber, PPS, alumina, calcium fluoride, PEEK, quartz, spherical glass, polyimide, carbon fiber, molybdenum disulphide, LCP and many other organic and inorganic materials to match customers’ technical requirements.
In each Company Division a Quality lab with the most updated equipment perform the necessary test to always grant a stable and high level quality standard.
In other words being with Guarniflon® means nowadays to cooperate with a reliable technical partner in the fluorobased product field, taking advantage of strong experience, technical benefits and flexibility.