PVDF - Film
Polyvinylidene Fluoride, or PVDF is a highly non-reactive thermoplastic fluoropolymer a polymer of vinylidene floride. It is also known as KYNAR® (Arkema) or HYLAR® (Solvay Solexis). PVDF is a specialty plastic material in the fluoropolymer family; it is used generally in applications requiring the highest purity, strength, and resistance to solvents, acids, bases and heat and low smoke generation during a fire event. Compared to other fluoropolymers, it has an easier melt process because of its relatively low melting point.
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Continuous operating temperatures up to 150°C
- Smooth and self cleaning surface
- Unrivalled lifespan without decay
- Resistance to UV and nuclear radiation
- Excellent flame retardancy
- Good impermeability
Chemical processing, tubes and hoses, semiconductors, wire and cable, automotive, nuclear, protective coatings, food and pharmaceutical processing.
STANDARD THICKNESS µ
50-100-150. MAX 150
|THICKNESS µ||WIDTH MM|
Slitting available for thickness betwen 50 mm. and 150 µ
See all HPF products